Well thanks for checking out my first FAQ! I hope it was informative and all that jazz. Following are the Credits for this FAQ, which make note of all of those who have helped in making additions to or correcting errors in the FAQ.
Please note that in some instances more than 1 person is accredited for the same thing... This is because I recieve a lot of email regarding the FAQ and get many replies pointing out the same thing. As a rule of thumb I will add others to the same addition/correction UNTIL an update has been made to the FAQ.
A special thanks goes out to all of the following...
- - The person/s at http://www9.atwiki.jp/Pokéfarm for their initial research, I don't know you/r name/s but seriously, THANKS!
- The following information is accredited to the above website, with further accredidation for the noted...
- - naomi_hazuki143, tiakalla and Cat333Pokémon - Uncovering, translating and confirming all events in the Events section.
- - naomi_hazuki143, homerowed and twitchydj - Uncovering and translating CLS Members 9 through 37.
- - ReggieStephens, SS3 Son Goku and Dragonmaster - Bringing attention to the error concerning Withdrawl and Deposits being limited to only 1 game.
- - WindWaker and SS3 Son Goku - Uncovered CLS Member No. 02, Mirabel.
- - SS3 Son Goku - Uncovered CLS Member #s 03, 13, 15, 16. Also corrected a spelling error for Member #6.
- - 1337ROX - Uncovered Event 03: Dash.
- - Teej @ PLDH.net - Help and research for countless things.
- - FridgeBeard - Your Ranch Level cheat was instrumental!
- - Boseiju, for answering SHOCK7's question regarding viewing details.
- - Sasami, dakota_2, Copygoo/Aipomlover9, Crysoberyl and ryustrike24 - Uncovering the Stinky Ball toy.
- - Tight-Knots - Correcting the spelling error, "Milktank," in CLS section.
- - The Jay Mann - Correction to the FAQ on cloning, with regards to a cheat device.
- - Scy - Corrected an error in the BBS regarding the Ranch name and its association with the Wii. Additionally noted that Bibarel are also found in the Bidoof Ranch.
- - rini124 - Also noted that Bibarel are found within Bidoof Ranch.
- - dakota_2, Drybowser98, jimmyjam899 and SS3 Son Goku - Uncovering CLS members #5 and 6.
- - dakota_2 - Uncovering CLS member #7.
- - dakota_2 and jimmyjam899 - Uncovering CLS member #8.
- - Proto - Uncovering the Spin Ride toy.
- - firepkmnmaster - Provided Tanner's Ranch population.
- - DannyJS1 and chumpatumpa - Uncovering the Bounce Back Ball toy.
- - mootoast, royalsong, hathejoker, ssbmrocks and Tight-Knots - Discussing the various moves a specific type may use.
- - Flitterbie - Correcting the Ring Dance requirement.
- - KoalaKristy, zommbie, vs_seeker, weworshipwii, Teej and VARIOUS OTHERS - researching the cause of the Sparkles.
- - ryustrike24 - I forgot GameSpot.com in the credits?!?!
- - Dark Mousy, Zaruki, Nanabobo, Ultimarosa321, PokéMerc, mtg3, royalsong, Mouse_among_men - Helping out with Mii behaviors.
- - Deane - The connected game pak dictates balloon color, not the trainer's gender.
- - gyroc1 - CLS member #s 9-12.
- - Aleu1010 - CLS member #14.
- - RudolphMilotic - thanks for the pics!
- - GAME FREAK inc., Creatures inc. and Nintendo - Thanks for giving us great games to waste away our time with!
- - ...Mommy?
Corrections and Contributions are not only welcome but wanted! If you have an error that you've found please let me know! Check Below for contact info! I'd by more than happy to accredit you for finding and correcting the error, besides, my Credits section needs help!
If you have any of the following data not found within this FAQ PLEASE feel free to use the contact information found below to help improve this FAQ! I'm looking for any additional info regarding...
- Club Look-See - Met a visitor that isn't on the list? Let me know the name of the visitor, their Ranch name, how many Pokémon they had and what species for credit in this FAQ.
- Cloning - Submit a confirmed method, I'll test it, and if it works you'll get your name slapped down here. (Regarding a glitch, not hacking... lol).
- FAQs not already here - Let's alleviate annoying questions by answering them here! (Even though there isn't a board around that doesn't still get flooded with ridiculous questions... It can't hurt...)
You can contact me regarding this guide... I'll not be opening the email if the subject does not contain something pertaining to this game, though, and don't expect a response if you've asked a question that has been answered in the FAQ itself...
** Sometimes I'm on MSN for a fast chat but don't count it, if I'm not on just shoot me the email =)
This FAQ can currently only be hosted on the following websites...
- - GameFAQs.com
- - GameSpot.com
- - CheatCC.com
- - PLDH.net
- - Neoseeker.com
- - GamersHell.com
- - TheGameReviews.com
If you find this FAQ elsewhere please report it to me! Hosting it elsewhere is copyright infringement and, as there is no way around it, plagiarism!