The Battle Frontier was reintroduced in Pokémon Platinum. The concept makes a welcome return after being absent since Pokémon Emerald.
Below all five of the Pokémon Platinum Frontier Brains are listed with brief explanations on each of their facilites.
Click the image or name to visit the page detailing that facility. We guarentee the info provided on these pages is greater in depth than can be found elsewhere! But don't take my word for it, see for yourself.
The following list is comprised of Pokémon that are not permitted for use in any of the Battle Frontier facilities. A majority of these Pokémon are the staple Pokémon of each generation of games. Also banned are those base 100 Pokémon from each generation, for instance Mew.
|Shaymin||Arceus||Giratina Origin||Shaymin Sky|
- Battle Tower
- View info on Tower Tycoon Palmer's Facility.
- The Battle Tower focuses on your use of a team of three to keep progressing to the tower's top without defeat.
- Battle Factory
- View info on Factory Head Thorton's facility.
- The Battle Factory forces players to select three Pokémon from a random group of six to progress.
- Battle Aracde
- View info on Arcade Star Dahlia's facility.
- The Battle Arcade uses a roulette board which will determine what events will occur during your matches.
- Battle Castle
- View info on Castle Valet Darach & Caitlin's facility.
- The Battle Castle focuses on your earning and conserving Castle Points to continue progressing.
- Battle Hall
- View info on Hall Matron Argenta's facility.
- The Battle Hall focuses on use of one on one Pokémon matches where you control which type of Pokémon you face.