The page you requested does not exist. Please navigate via the following pages and sections.
Our Guides section is one of our major focuses. We have many guides being reworked for improved efficiency. The guides currently found here are top-caliber and aren't anything to sniff at. Check them out even if you think you've already got the basics covered!
Click a title to visit a games' mini-section, where we cover various details about the game, offer advice and more.
- Pokémon XY
- All details and art related to the Generation 6 Pokémon games X and Y.
- Black 2/White 2
- All information currently known about the upcoming games: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2. Due out June 23rd, 2012.
- PokéDex 3DS
- Information on the innerworkings of the 3D PokéDex Application for the Nintendo 3DS. This section includes all AR Stickers which are available for scanning into your PokéDex.
- Complete coverage of the fifth generation games Black/White, with information spanning from all the data on the new Pokémon, a full TM/HM list, and more. We've got you covered.
- Full coverage of HeartGold/SoulSilver with information covering everything from Apricorns, Gyms, the PokéWalker, to special events and more. We've literally got everything we could think of covered.
- A plethora of guides regarding the fourth generation titles DPPt. Information includes but is not limited to: Gym leaders, the Battle Frontier, legendary Pokémon and more!
- A visual version of the GameFAQs guide I wrote for the Wii game MPR. Everything you need to know about MPR and more, is located in this stellar guide! Pictures included!
Click a title to visit a mechanical mini-section, where we discuss the details behind them, offer advice and more.
- The effects of the various weather conditions that can be found within the games and that may be made to occur during battle are explained.
- The effects of the various statuses a Pokémon may become afflicted with, or inflict on others, are explained.
Individual pages detailing the many mechanics behind Pokémon and help in training them properly.
- Effort Values
- Effort Values are a part of the trifecta of winning battles competitively. Learn how EVs work and how to prepare for training and use them effectively!
- Individual Values
- Individual Values are also a part of the trifecta of winning battles competitively. Learn how IVs work and see the phrases that can be used to quickly to determine a Pokémon's best IV!
- Stat Formulae
- List of Formulae which can be used or applied to the stat or the calculation of stats.
- This is the internet's best Natures chart. Displaying types in more than one language, favored berries, etc. Best of all its easy to follow!
- Type Weakness Chart
- The best Pokémon typechart on the internet. Period.
- High EV-Yield Trainers
- A handy list compiled of trainers that are useful in EV-training. Use of VS Seeker is advised. Credit goes to Slowflake, TPX and several others of the Pokémon Diamond board.
- The Pickup Ability
- Listings and percentages for what items Pokémon with the ability Pickup can find on the ground in the games Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and the remakes HeartGold/SoulSilver.