>> Pages <<
Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 are the first of their kind: direct sequels to main series games. They were announced February 25th, 2012 and are the second installments in the fifth generation of games. Picking up two years after the events of Pokémon Black and White, released in 2010 in Japan, the games have yet to be released and these pages are for now a work in progress. They will be released on June 23rd in Japan, and will be swiftly localized by Fall.
This section will be updated with more pages and information as we learn more about the games.
- Completely new story, taking place two years after BW.
- Multiple new routes, cities, etc.
- Eastern Unova is completely frozen over.
- The Unova Dex has been expanded to contain 300 Pokémon, with National Dex Pokémon being available in the wild.
- New gym leaders, rivals and characters.
- New central legends are new formes of Kyurem: Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.
- Some Pokémon have received new animations.
- Trainer sprites are all animated.
- New battle facility called the Pokémon World Tournament which features a large variety of old champions and gym leaders.
- New formes, called the Therian Formes, for: Tornadus, Landorus and Thundurus.
- And more to come...
|Pokémon Black 2
||Pokémon White 2
- Japan: June 23rd, 2012
- North America: October 7, 2012
- Australia: October 11, 2012
- Europe: October 12, 2012
Last Modified: November 25, 2012. 03:44:51 am